- This event has passed.
Mary Catherine Pazzano
Doris Day Songbook Centennial Concert
Born in 1922, Doris Day is known for her many Hollywood film roles. She was also one of the finest singers of her generation. From million sellers like Secret Love and Que Sera, Sera, to classics such as Cheek to Cheek and Bewitched, Bothered & Bewildered, Doris Day covered The Great American Songbook, and then some. Who best to celebrate the centennial of this remarkable talent than our own Mary-Catherine Pazzano. M-C is the one singer who can do justice to the pure vocals of Doris Day. With new arrangements, written especially for this concert, M-C is joined by her stellar jazz band featuring Mark Eisenman piano, Pat Collins bass, and Steve James drums. Mary-Catherine will once again grace the stage at The Registry Theatre where she got her start and has gone on to become one of Canada’s finest vocalists.
COVID Safety Protocols:
- Masks are required to be worn while in the building except when eating/drinking concession items.
- Please do not come to the theatre if you are experiencing any COVID symptoms, or have been in close contact with someone who has in the past 5 days.
- Audience capacity will be set at 75%; we encourage patrons to practice physical distancing wherever possible.
- The Registry Theatre now features an Ultraviolet (UV) air purification system that removes 99.99% of SARS-COVID-2 particles from the air.
- Click here to read The Registry Theatre’s full COVID Safety Plan.
April 1, 2022 @ 8:00 pm – 10:30 pm
Call 519-578-1570 or Buy Tickets Online